[ale] Centrify update...

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri Aug 24 11:17:07 EDT 2012

Hmmm...  I'm almost surprised our speakers from last week hadn't chimed
in with this...  With all due regards to their work and their
interesting talk...

I just saw this up on FreshMeat, errrr FreeCode (WHEN DID THEY DO

New release of their Centrify Express package...  How timely is that?
http://freecode.com/projects/centrify-express

Regards,
Mike