[ale] Free(ish) series 2 TiVo

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:24:03 EDT 2012

I have an old series 2 TiVo that I need to get rid of. It's just been
sitting in it's box for at least 6 years. It's yours for free if you
want it. All I ask is you pay for any shipping costs.

I don't know if it is hackable or not. I haven't researched that at all.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59