[ale] Unity dash default

John Knight john at classiccitytelco.com
Thu Apr 26 18:24:24 EDT 2012

Have you tried remastersys?

http://www.geekconnection.org/remastersys/ubuntu.html

As far as I know, most Ubuntu-derivatives are created using it so there
is a lot of control over what packages are installed on a default
install as well as the repositories that you connect to (most people I
know putting together a special blend/mix of their distro are doing it
for their department and often have a private repository).

Hope that helps!

*John Knight*
Classic City Telco LLC
*Email:* john at classiccitytelco.com *|* *Main:* (706) 995-0200
*Direct:* (706) 995-0201 *|* *Mobile:* (678) 308-0322

CCT Enterprise Linux 6.2.15 is released! Click here to learn more
<http://www.classiccitytelco.com/?page_id=488>