[ale] Sabayon

Scott Denlinger scott at scottdenlinger.com
Fri Apr 20 13:25:38 EDT 2012

I agree with you about Debian, but do you have a particular NEED to run Sid on
your desktop? Surely you know that's Debian's unstable version? Why not try
testing? I'm running that, and it effectively is as reliable as the "stable"
distribution, and gets you more up to date software than the stable
distribution.

Scott Denlinger