[ale] Sabayon

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Fri Apr 20 09:52:28 EDT 2012

I might have chimed in about Ubuntu; but considering the adoption of
Unity...I can't bring myself to do it...

Sabayon is awesome from what I've seen.  We used it back at another shop
I used to work at and was solid.  Gets great reviews in LXF that I've
seen although I can't tell you much more than that.  (Still a daily
driver of 11.04)  As you know...it's all in what you want to use it for!

+1 on Scientific Linux!!!!  (My study platform toward RHCSA and RHCE)