[ale] Cable modem recommendation

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 21:16:48 EDT 2012

Get the nicer ethernet model that doesn't require a pc to be on all
the time to save power. I believe it has usb as well, for when you
travel. NetTalk DUO has a similar device.

Also the people you call will get telemarketer calls.

Also the word on the street is that you'll never port your number away
from them (at least that's the gossip from dslreports from 2 years
ago), so I'd recommend getting a virtual/ringcentral/google voice
number as your permanent number.