[ale] OT: Deluxe office accommodations for the paranoid

Christopher Ness luxomni at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 3 08:23:43 EDT 2012

On Monday, April 02, 2012 03:42:23 PM Jim Kinney wrote:
> If the desk chair is vinyl, rub it well with a piece of fur or wool (duh -
> same thing!) to build a nice static charge. Now toss on a small handful of
> the tiny foam bead from a beanbag chair.

Replace  a drawer upside down  (not always practical, but still annoying)

Rearrange the keys on a keyboard to the order of those on a telephone.

Place a small piece of tape over the earpiece of an ordinary telephone
handset.

Always keep a large capacitor charged and sitting on your  desk. People can't
resist picking it up.

My favorite though was at the request of my boss to be done to a cow orker who
spent too much time goofing off: I removed his soitare game and replaced it with
a link to his work program with the icon to Solitaire.