[ale] IEEE... Sort of maybe off topic but... Not really...

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri Sep 30 21:04:36 EDT 2011

Ok...

A LOT of you on this list know me an many of those know my option of Dan
Berstein.  To say we're not generally on the same page would send out
howls of laughter in some quarters and shivers of fear in others.

All that being said...  If what he is accusing the IEEE of is even
remotely true, we should sit up and take notice.  If you are an IEEE
member of Computer Society member, you may wish to let them know just
how you feel about this.

http://cr.yp.to/writing/ieee.html

I take what ever Dan says with a really big grain of salt but this
time...  I just don't know.  I may have to agree with him...

Regards,
Mike