[ale] PostgreSQL DBA Guides

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Tue Sep 20 11:45:34 EDT 2011

Like David, I have only used PostgreSQL when some other package required
it and configured it.  So I decided I'd take it for a test drive.  I'm
fond of PhpMySql so I installed the equivalent for PostgreSQL.  It just
doesn't work on Ubuntu 10.04.  I'm thinking PostgreSQL and associated
programs aren't quite mature enough to use.  I'll stick to MySql for
now, thanks.

Jim.