[ale] Presentation Topics

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Fri Sep 16 00:10:30 EDT 2011

First off, thanks to everyone who came out to my SSH talk tonight!  I
hope everyone was able to learn something, be entertained, or otherwise
not have the "that's 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back"
feeling.  I've updated the slides I posted after my ALE-NW talk at
http://systemoverlord.com/presentations/keys-ssh.  I'll also link to the
video whenever Aaron gets it edited.

Secondly, I'd like to help Aaron out a bit with organizing speakers for
the ALE meetings.  I'd like to approach this two ways:

1) If you have a topic you're excited about, do a lot of work with, or
otherwise know well enough to want to present on it, I'd love to know
that and start to build a list of willing presenters & topics.  No
commitment to a particular date, but knowing who to talk to would be a
big help.

2) If you have an idea for something that you'd like to see presented,
I'd like to know that too.  Maybe if we have a list of desired
presentation topics, someone will be willing to put together the
presentation and talk about it.

Or, maybe I won't get any feedback at all.  That's ok too, as I'm sure
Aaron could wing 90 minutes on the corporatist state we live in.

Have a great evening, and stay safe from the men in black suits!

David

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
david at systemoverlord.com