[ale] Local telephone parts supply store

Keith kbastin at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 14 20:19:04 EDT 2011

You might want to look into Systems Depot.. They are a specialized local
distributor for all sorts of 'low voltage' electronics
(CCTV/Alarms/Telephone/Intercom/Access Control etc.) and they are
located just off I-85 and NorthRidge Road (first exit outside of 285 on
the North Side) - http://www.sdepot.com/