[ale] Local telephone parts supply store

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Sep 14 15:35:04 EDT 2011

Well, the problem isn't so much that we're looking to have something on-hand
to replace something... that'll be a problem for later, after there is
something there in the first place.  I guess the real question is this: if
someone called me and said "I have a T1, and I have phones, but I have
nothing in between them", is there a store that I could go to in the area
where I could get the parts that I need to build them a working system in
the matter of a couple of hours?