[ale] recylcing fluorescent bulbs

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Sep 13 16:29:47 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-09-13 at 13:38 +0000, Watson, Keith wrote:
> Several people asked about recycling fluorescent bulbs/

Are these really dangerous?  It is a joke.

When I worked for RPS (UPS clone, now FedEx Ground) in 1994 I don't
remember ever seeing a box of these that actually made it.   I had a
theory that these were the bulbs that were not or could not be sold so
they were being shipped just so the owner could collect money from RPS
when they arrive broken.  :)

When I unloaded trucks I unloaded with a partner.  His name:
Gravity....