[ale] Good co-lo in Atlanta or VPS anywhere?

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sun Sep 11 10:37:48 EDT 2011

	As for VPS provider I'd have to agree with James' suggestion of
Linode... I've been running several from them over the past couple years
and haven't had a problem with any of them. When I've put a support
ticket in to inquire about anything they've always been prompt in
providing the details as well.