[ale] Good co-lo in Atlanta or VPS anywhere?

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Sun Sep 11 10:22:37 EDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-09-11 at 09:58 -0400, alan at alanlee.org wrote:

> Hola,
>
> Sorry if this is a popular re-hash.
>

> Can anyone recommend both a good VPS provider (anywhere) that supports
> Fedora or CentOS?
>

> And also a good co-location provider here local in Atlanta to
> potentially host an alternative CPE 1U server?
>

> My main criteria is cost and avoidance of the 95% rule.  I much prefer
> a slower fixed capped rate pipe than a variable pipe with 95 rule
> measurement for both.  Vintage computing sites don't have much traffic
> and I'd rather have a guaranteed rate plan that cost as little as
> possible.  Also something down town like 55/56 Marietta is preferable

Check out Total Service Solutions.  They are at 34 Marietta St, ATL.
However, since you said 55/56 Marietta, I suspect you are dealing with
TSS, since they also live in 55 Marietta St.
http://www.totalserversolutions.com/ Having used to work for them for a
brief period, I can honestly say they care.  Top shelve people, IMHO.