[ale] Car topic

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Sep 7 13:06:12 EDT 2011

David,

Be warned, you cannot sell your car to anyone who will register it in
the 13 county area without a valid emissions inspection.  I just found
that out recently when doing research regarding my son's truck.  It's a
bummer, but I thought you might want to know.

http://www.cleanairforce.com/docs/What_to_Do_Before_You_Buy_2011.pdf
http://www.cleanairforce.com/docs/Seller_Beware_2011.pdf

Ron

Ron Frazier