[ale] VOIP vulnerability testing

Jim Butler jimbutler1234567890 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:54:56 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone.
I've been trying to put together a collection of tools for doing network
vulnerability testing, and I'm trying to find something effective for
doing VOIP vulnerability testing. I had been testing SipVicious, but I
have had a lot of problems with it - mainly svwar.py doesn't seem to see
extensions or even find anything. svmap.py (the enumeration script)
seems to work okay though.
I need some suggestions. What are you all using for VOIP vulnerability
testing? What's the best software to use? What is working for each of
you? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jim Butler