[ale] Linux alternative recommendation ?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Oct 24 15:35:12 EDT 2011

On one trip I did to install Willie Nelson's broadcast satellite radio
studios in Carl's Corner, Texas; I had ATL TSA personnel scanning my
gear FOUR TIMES before they let me through the security checkpoint.  All
of my USB-HDD (four in total) in the scanned bag were fried to some
measure.  Had to resort to my magnetic media on external SATA USB
attached HDD.

Lightweight Portable Secure (LPS) Linux is a product of the Department
of Defense (DoD) and the Software Protection Initiative (SPI).  I've
posted this a couple of time already but one more time won't hurt.  It
is public and legal to use:

http://www.spi.dod.mil/lipose.htm
LPS Linux

The current revision is 1.2.5.....Cheers!    RinL