[ale] OT: please trip your posts

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:55:56 EDT 2011

On 10/24/2011 02:43 PM, Ron Frazier wrote:
> Just FYI Scott, I top posted and you bottom posted.  So, to read this
> message, you first read the middle, then the 2nd from the top, then the
> bottom, then the top.  Start with the largest number of quote
> indicators.  By the way, some email clients have a default setting that
> tells whether you top or bottom post.  LOL  8-)
>
> Ron
I normally do bottom post, my client (Thunderbird) I have set to bottom
post replys. That one list that I had mentioned, several participants
will ignore you if you go that route. And then others will literally
jump down your throat with metal cleats feet first, okay not literally,
but I think you may get my point?