[ale] OT: please trip your posts

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Oct 24 14:35:04 EDT 2011

Thanks for sharing but I don't (and never have, nor desire to) bottom
post.  I'm game for not going out-of-bounds on topics and don't mind
keeping things brief (I usually skip long email anyway - not enough time
to read all of that).  Otherwise I'm with you on being consistent.  I
usually hi-jack threads out of laziness (but am refraining from that now
for Michael's sake) and have posted the same way for the past couple of
years that I've been a part of ALE.  I'm consistent...

<rant>

To each their own...that's why we drive Linux eh?  I'll live with basic
ground rules of marking OT threads and keeping to Linux subject matter.
As much as it pains me I will stay away from politics and matters of
faith on-channel...and I will not engage in flaming another fellow ALEer
even if I completely disagree with him/her.  Scout's Honor....Nuf
said...

</rant>

All Hail Galaxar!