[ale] Linux alternative recommendation ?

Courtney Thomas courtneycthomas at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 24 03:24:45 EDT 2011

Thanks for replying.

Probably small size, fast and flexibility...are the most desirable
qualities. I'd like to be able to expand it's capabilities later as
drives keep dropping in price and size.

What would be the fastest small drive ? I don't plan on it initially
being a main repository of data but don't want to so confine myself that
I wind up soon replacing.

This seems a bit nebulous but quite so  :-)   That's why I'm asking.

Appreciatively,

C.Thomas