[ale] net etiquette question for ALE message board

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Fri Oct 14 16:50:48 EDT 2011

Hi Guys,

I'm sort of back to the computer after my incident with the wild lounge
chair.  If you don't know what that's about, see my "This computer is
killing me" thread.  After 3 chiropractic visits and several stretching
exercises, I feel almost human again.

Actually, I have to get off the email and start doing some other tasks.

I have a few messages queued up that I need to reply to, like my last
few posts, but I may be a little while getting to them.

I want to say, for the past, present, and future, that I always
appreciate any replies you send to my messages.

That brings up a minor etiquette question.  Say I post message A and
someone replies with message B.  Let's say that grammatically and
syntactically, message B doesn't really need another reply from me.
Suppose it's mostly informational.  Is it expected that I reply to it,
and every message, anyway just to say thanks and acknowledge the info?
I guess it's easier for me to know when to start conversations than to
end them, if that makes any sense.

As I said, I always appreciate all replies.  Just figured I'd see what
you all think.

Sincerely,

Ron