[ale] help - ATI video card hell

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Thu Nov 3 16:15:30 EDT 2011

That reminds me of the old IBM PC and XT (yes I'm that old) diagnostics.   They would present you with various screens of video images and ask something like "Is this correct?" for each but had no text to tell you what you should be seeing.   Everybody I ever saw run the diagnostics would say  "how the hell should I know" or something akin to it then simply type "y" to move on to the next test.