[ale] help - ATI video card hell

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Nov 3 15:57:05 EDT 2011

ATI / AMD just happens to be what I originally built the machine around
and have experience with. Also, the mobo supports ATI Crossfire,
although I'm not currently using that. The install procedure I
referenced had a small test procedure that posted a 2" x 2" graphic with
a 3D cube rotating at high speed. Once I finally got the driver
installed, that worked fine. And I'm getting the proper resolution out
of my monitor. Other than that, I can't speak to the quality of the driver.

Sincerely,

Ron