[ale] The world IS ending!

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Wed May 25 09:34:41 EDT 2011

Actually it's the third try - this putz previously predicted the world
would end back in 1994.

Even if there are folks who believe there is a code in the bible that
tells the date of the end of the world why do they continue to listen to
this idiot?   They should at least think to themselves "There IS a code
but clearly HE doesn't know it so I'll go find some other person that
does."    The ability of people to continue to follow morons even once
they've shown themselves to be such has always amazed me.