[ale] Building a Linux/Mysql Database server.

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:27:22 EDT 2011

I've got it isolated to a few tables.
The queries are pretty tight, the biggest issues is that one of the
tables contains 3 blobs that the standard row is 2k in size.
5,760,000 of these records.

And normally the queries that I am running are on 100-1000 records 'group by'.

We write about 8000 records an hour to this table.

Thanks for your feedback.