[ale] linux netbook questions

Joshua Roberts jrtroberts at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:45:59 EDT 2011

have you used this machine? The Asus X53U-XR2.  It looks good, but the asus
website has no information on it, and the asus call center techs cannot find
it either.  strange.
I can see some windows drivers for it in the support section of the asus
website.  Funny.
I may add this to my list of candidates.  I wonder how linux will run on it.
Hopefully there are not any driver issues.

Thanks.