[ale] linux netbook questions

Joshua Roberts jrtroberts at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:47:06 EDT 2011

I do not think I will be using eclipse. Maybe bluefish at most, but probably
just nano/vim/gedit/... and compile with g++ or javac or whatever command
line compiler I need for the language I am using.
I wouldn't mind some extra horsepower, but the cost of a slightly better
processor and an extra gig of ram is possibly too high.