[ale] AV software? Slightly OT

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu May 19 08:39:12 EDT 2011

Any OS X user that doesn't keep a dedicated Time Machine drive is
really screwing themselves. Even if you never use it to restore single
files, the fact that it makes complete system restoration a simple
point and click process is well worth it.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59