[ale] Using diff to see what changed

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Mon May 16 08:58:04 EDT 2011

Chris,

There are Windows applications that do this but I don't know if they would work under wine.

InCtrl5

InCtrl5 used to be a free download but PCMAG charges for access now. It also has issues with some of the newer registry key types in Windows 7/2008 64bit.

System Explorer is a new free program that seems to do the same thing as InCtrl5 however I haven't finished testing it yet.

http://systemexplorer.net/

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support professional Lead           College of Computing