[ale] [Slightly OT] Laptop Recommendations/Warnings

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 18:27:45 EDT 2011

I've been a loyal Thinkpad user for years, but I'm starting to have
2nd thoughts after my first Lenovo Thinkpad, a T500. It has started
having stuck keys which I've never seen on the IBM branded ones, and
the battery has about 1hour life now also. I haven't considered which
brand I would switch too, since I've always really liked Thinkpads. My
work computer is a Dell E6410, which is a decent box.