[ale] OT (slightly): How do you read the ale mailing list?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:14:07 EDT 2011

Outlook does threading, but poorly. Almost as bad as it detects spam.

For ALE, I use Gmail's web interface. But, lately, I have started
using Gmane's NNTP support to access other lists. It's great, and very
tempting to switch the way I access this list.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59