[ale] Ubuntu recommendations

John Pilman jcpilman at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:41:36 EDT 2011

I suggest the latest release based on the hope that compatibility
issues with your hardware are more likely resolved there.  My old Dell
Latitude x300 ran 9.10 just fine.  When I put 10.04 on it, I fought it
for weeks and had to edit the grub loader to get it to boot. 10.10 got
me back to a nicely behaved system.

...John