[ale] moderation

Sat May 7 10:20:31 EDT 2011

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling more resolved about the challenge.
Seriously though, burnout it's not healthy. You should probably get a
wingman. I wasn't suggesting you be impeached. I was suggesting you not
suffer through something that should be enjoyable. That's the whole tenet of
Open Source Software contribution... We are told what to code all week long.
when we code for OSS, we code the features we care about. You want something
changed? Patches welcomed. (aka: If it ain't fun, don't do it.)

I'm glad you are staying.