[ale] CD/DVD Burning Issues

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:28:47 EDT 2011

Sorry for the delay in replying, wife needed some projects finished
asap :-) .

Forgive me for what I am about to ask but... where are the logs for
K3B/CDRecord/etc. at? /tmp does not show anything, /var/log also shows
nothing.
How do I turn debug "on" on K3B?
Running from CL does not give me anything.

Thanks

Sergio