[ale] Rack Server getting dusty

Damon Chesser dchesser at acsi2000.com
Thu May 5 14:54:57 EDT 2011

Take a look at cloudstack.  Cloud.com

Damon Chesser
dchesser at acsi2000.com
damon at damtek.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of Shade Alabsa
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 2:49 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: [ale] Rack Server getting dusty

Hey  All! I have an old rack server I obtained for a class. Right now
it's just sitting and I want to use it for something but I'm not sure
what I should do with it. I was thinking about setting it up as a web
server but since I've already done that with another computer I kind
of want to try something else out. Any ideas of what I can use it for?
Ideally I'd like to use for something useful but also something I can
learn from and apply it later on.

Thanks!
Shade