[ale] Greetings Carbon Units!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:15:37 EDT 2011

The reviews I've seen mixed on the interface. A few stunds where I work have
poked in a vm and were ok but not thrilled with it.
I'm testing fedora 15 beta in a few days with gnome3. I'll post my opnion
when I do.
Welcome back!
On May 4, 2011 9:45 PM, "Raj Wurttemberg" <rajaw at c64.us> wrote:
> A 07 will be just fine (Salute. a.k.a. o7 haha!) for the new guy.
>
> Toying around with this new Ubuntu 11.04 on a test system.... still not
quite sure what to think of the new UI. Sadly I feel more isolated from the
programs than in OS X.

> Kind regards,
> -=Raj=-

Richard Faulkner