[ale] as promised/threatened, an overly long post with probably nothing of real importance

Damon Chesser dchesser at acsi2000.com
Wed May 4 13:49:16 EDT 2011

Point proven.

Damon Chesser
dchesser at acsi2000.com
damon at damtek.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of arxaaron
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 1:40 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] as promised/threatened, an overly long post with probably nothing of real importance

On 2011/05/04, at 09:00 , Richard Bronosky wrote:

> If you do encounter anyone who doesn't know who Tux is, make sure to
> call them a teabagger corporapist brown shirt. That is the way we
> spread software Freedom now a days isn't it? ;-)

Entirely uncalled for and grossly inappropriate statement, but exemplary
of the teabagger terrorist brown shirt corporapist mentality that you
should
make such a charged analogy in a totally absurdist, disconnected and
irrelevant context for the sole purpose of disrupting and degrading a
very important civil discourse.

You do the label proud! :-)

peace
aaron