[ale] as promised/threatened, an overly long post with probably nothing of real importance

Wed May 4 09:00:07 EDT 2011

If you do encounter anyone who doesn't know who Tux is, make sure to
call them a teabagger corporapist brown shirt. That is the way we
spread software Freedom now a days isn't it? ;-)

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Mike Harrison <cluon at geeklabs.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 May 2011, JD wrote:
>> I would quickly agree to an anti-politics & anti-religion rule for this
>> list.
>
> It is the kind of list where politics should be about: Redhat vs Canonical
> vs Suse vs BSD... and religion should be about vi or emacs, perl or php..
>
> While I often enjoy some of the eloquent off topic rants, I find it easy
> to hit the delete button as well and -try- not to play in the mud myself..
>
> Time to make a living, it's a trade show day and I'm proudly displaying a
> Tux in honor of our Linux based solutions in a show where most people will
> ask what the penguin is for.   --Mike--

.!# RichardBronosky #!.