[ale] Fedora 14

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Mon May 2 09:57:14 EDT 2011

Derek,

Midtown is almost certainly closer than Lawrenceville as I live within a
few miles of Emory.

I am running the 64-bit version of FC-13 and I think it will be simpler to
stay 64-bit.

I have an 8 gig thumb drive and I think it would be quicker to copy the
ISO onto the thumb drive than burn a DVD.  I can do that when I get home.

So,  where are you in midtown and when is a good time to get together?

Sean