[ale] .NET considered harmful

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:40:04 EDT 2011

I've had enough bitting my tongue placating the simpletons. If I offend,
good. I have no intentions of rewarding large scale societal damaging
actions or views by withholding my vitriolic condemnation.

I really don't want this country to be viewed as the breeding ground for
"underpants gnomes" and Farengi when we could be the breeding ground for the
Federation. I just don't yet see a process to get from here to there that is
less than catastrophic in the interim. I would much prefer if humans could
choose to make the changes instead of being willing to die/kill to not
change.