[ale] .NET considered harmful

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:05:02 EDT 2011

It is not possible to have a meaningful discussion of philosophical or
social processes on ALE. The intellectual background of the major
participants is simple too insufficient to allow for a high level discussion
as current society is in a permanent state of ADHD, 30 second sound bite
mode.

My apologies for trying to introduce a concept that is too far advanced for
the average tea'tard to begin to discuss in any meaningful form. I am sorry
I keep trying to get ALErs to see beyond themselves and grasp the concept
that the process that allowed the formation of the Linux kernel to become
the powerhouse that it is today could also benefit the whole of society. But
some reason, most likely brainwashing from Fox news and Ann Coultier and
Gleck Beck and Sarah Palin, there's a huge body of idiots now here that
think their little middle class existence actually matters in the big
picture. It doesn't. Nor does mine or anyone who would actually talk to us.

I despise "Divine Right". No royalty allowed here is a good thing. The
tea'tard mentality only benefits the current royalty that I would like to
see beheaded in the public square for crimes against humanity.

Fortunately for all of humanity, the conservative moron view doesn't always
win out. Otherwise we'd still be swinging from trees or living in caves. Too
bad progressive have to spend so much energy getting idiots to think so
society can move forward just a little bit more. Maybe in the lifetime of my
great-great-grandkids humans will be looking back on competition with the
same intensity of disdain that I view the tea'tard morons (candidates for
Darwin Awards in bulk). Maybe humans will learn that cooperation is the only
way we have survived to this point.

Nah. Probably not. Stupid people breed like flies.

I'll shut up now.

Probably should unsubscribe from ALE so I won't see the backlash from
this...

Nah. Watching tea'tards foam at the mouth is kind of fun actually. I'll be
sure to keep happily paying my taxes to support the local emergency medical
services so they can be hauled to the nearest hospital when they have a
stroke.

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.