[ale] OT: Disposal of standard fluorescent lamps?

Ken Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Mon Mar 28 11:56:36 EDT 2011

I've yet to find anyone (at least anyone within an hour's
drive of me) who'll take 4-foot linear fluorescents.  I box
them as I replace them & just tossed something like 3 boxes
(that's 30 to a box) into the dump.  Ran out of space to keep
them, waiting on finding a recycler.  :(  -kc