[ale] just installed LibreOffice in Linux, should have been easier

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Mar 16 10:06:41 EDT 2011

Hi Preston,

I understand. However, I may not be upgrading Ubuntu for some time due
to concerns about radical changes to the UI. This is a long term support
release, so I may just keep it hanging around. Besides, this experience
could have been related to any piece of software, not just LibreOffice.

Sincerely,

Ron