[ale] dialing on Android and driving will kill you and others

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Jun 28 13:51:54 EDT 2011

Like he said...Androids and driving just don't mix...

Proof readers untie!

(Now so that I don't get flagged as OT)

I really need to break out the Android tablet and see how it does around
work.  Could be a useful tool for a Support Engineer on the go!  :)

Although I'm not sure what's so bad about being flagged "OT"...Old
Testament?  Oliver Twist?  Only Thinking?