[ale] OT: Your hard drive and the Law

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Jun 28 10:45:59 EDT 2011

As a matter of fact I did find this on the EFF website and found it very
interesting.  As time progresses this becomes more and more important
with the increased proliferation of portable data/electronic systems.
This also could take an interesting twist when the cloud is thrown in
the mix as "your" data is not housed on "your" computer.  It seems that
may make it easier for federal, state or local agencies to access data
saved in cloud systems rather than personally held assets under your
direct control and administration.

I'm not an attorney and don't play one on TV but it is an important
point and food for thought.  Thanks for sharing guys.......

RinL