[ale] ALE NW @ SPSU. We want your help.

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 02:44:14 EDT 2011

On 2011/06/28, at 00:30 , Mohit Sevkani wrote:
> When is the meeting at spsu
> Thanks
> Mohit

Joshua Roberts and I have been consulting on this quite
a bit and I've been included in the off list conversations,
so I'm fairly aware of progress and plans.

To the best of my knowledge, no SPSU meetings have
yet been scheduled.  There have been several offers
for presentations both on and off list, but the main point
of the email below was to solicit organizational help
from ALE members - basically one or two people to
serve as event coordinators in cooperation with the
student and faculty supporters at SPSU.

A couple of interested ALE volunteers have stepped
forward as the "who" and started discussions on "how",
"when" and "what" the new ALE NW meetings will be.
All that's been offered or agreed to so far is the (very
nice) "where", though this is a critical part when the
"how much" needs to be as close to zero as possible.

How fast the group will get meetings underway is
just beginning to be discussed, but my guess is that
it will be some value of "soon" ranging between
mid July and the end of September.

peace
aaron
ALE Central Mtg. Coordinator (etc)