[ale] Tagging of Possible-Spam

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Jun 27 23:12:50 EDT 2011

Hey, I understand completely. I have a handful of imperfect systems
myself...

Though sometimes (like tonight! I am working on a PHP project that is
business-critical and is so full of SQL injection points that it has to be
fixed *right freakin' now* because people cannot submit data to it. Greeeat.

And that's not even the worst of its problems...

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!