[ale] C Compiler for Linux

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:56:03 EDT 2011

My thing with emacs is in single-user mode during a catastrophic failure, I
have vi(m) not emacs. So why learn two tools?

So I tell people if you're going to only
_learn _one_                                make it
editing tool                                   vim
scripting language                        PERL (I'm shifting that towards
Python BTW)
compiled language                       C
DBM                                           PostgreSQL