[ale] C Compiler for Linux

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sun Jun 26 01:30:25 EDT 2011

JD,

Thanks for all this info.  I'm saving it for the time when I need it.
Thanks too, for the offer of help.  I may take you up on it at some
point.  Until I get more thoroughly into VIM, do you know anything about
using gedit for editing?

To the others who've replied to my posting, thank you, whether I
personally replied to every one or not.

Sincerely,

Ron